CERTIFIED TOPSHELF: SAG AWARDS 2018 FAVE 5
I just love award season! It’s the time I get to salivate over my favorite melanin dripped actresses in beautiful elegant gowns and watch them be acknowledged for their craft.Well you know what now that I think about it gowns are the only fashion statement pieces anymore. You have some actresses who steal the show and shut down the red carpet in meanswear tuxedo-like suits & jumpsuits as well.
Let’s take a look at my Certified Topshelf Fave 5 looks from this years SAG Awards!
5. Ryan Michelle Bathe looked angelic in a Gemy Maalouf gown.
4. Sydelle Noel beamed like a ray of sun in a gorgeous Leanne Marshall gown.
3. Neicy Nash looked like schmoney in this curve hugging Zeena Zaki gown that showed her silhouette perfectly!
2. Come on do I have to much other than Tracee Ellis Ross NEVER EVER disappoints. Especially not in this cape detailed Ralph & Russo gown with bold red lips to match those draping ruby earrings.
1. Can I just say how obsessed I am with Yara Shahidi? Embracing her new grown-ish womanhood she stole the night in a Ralph Lauren jumpsuit with a dramatic train & perfectly placed pockets.
That’s it for my top 5. Which look would you like squeeze into for a fairly tale night? Let’s talk about it!