TOPSHELF BEAUTY NEWS: MAC’S WASH & DRY COLLECTION
I’m sooo over the moon about MAC’s Wash & Dry Collection. The packaging itself sets the tone being aesthetically pleasing to the eyes with sun blazing colors. Needless to say this collection is the perfect choice for a perfect summer glow.
- Girl On Board light crème nude
- Laundry List vivid orange
- Hold/Cold true red
- Domestic Diva frosty watery pink
This breezy bronzy collection is inspired by bright fresh colors. Adding in this Wash & Dry collection is the Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow Trio, Technakohl Liner, False Lashes Volumizing Mascara, MAC’ s huggable lip color lipsticks, signature glossy lip glasses, powder blush and high light powder.
- Green Clean pale white-green, line, deep khaki with gold pearl
- Warm Wash white with orange-gold pearl, peachy orange, copper gold bronze
- Permanent Press white beige, calm brown-bronze, black with gold pearl
I’m excited to purchase the Wash & Dry Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow Trio in the peachy orange hue warm wash. I think this will be great for those days when you want to wear a little something on the eye but you have a tan and it just enhances that tan.
- Morange vivid orange (amplified)
- Crème D’Nude light beige-pink nude (cremesheen)
- Steam Heat vivid yellow-red (satin)
- Tumble Dry light peachy coral (lustre)
MAC’s peach stock is one of my current fave nude lipsticks and I instantly thought of it when I saw the Tumble Dry lipstick. That will be added to my basket as well.
Lastly and what I call the main attraction is always the bronzer or face powder. Gotta set that face up right and what better way to do it than with the Wash & Dry Highlight Powder. I honestly see it as more of a bronzer. So that’s how I’ll be using it. It features a unique graduation of 3 shades starting at pastel banana to fuzzy peach, and lastly mid coral (which I think will be my fave). I have feeling I might have to get 2 just incase I hit pan on this too quick.
For more information on this entire collection visit maccosmetics.com.
Happy Shopping Divas,
xoxo – Summer